A Factory Certified Home Appliance Repair Company Serving parts of Texas, Arkansas, and Virginia
Our team of service experts are trained, stocked and equipped to fix your appliance right.
The first time!
Finally, a service company invested in YOU!
To our loyal customers,
- Encouraging our technicians to wear gloves and/or wash their hands and use hand sanitizer before and after working in a customer's home.
- Encouraging our technicians to refrain from shaking a customers hand, and to make an effort to stay at least six feet away from others in the home per CDC recommendations
- Encouraging our technicians to disinfect their work space as much as possible before and after working on a customer's appliance
- Encouraging our technicians and office staff to self-quarantine if they are showing symptoms of COVID-19 and to work from home if at all possible to reduce the risk of infection from coworker to coworker, as per CDC recommendations
- Encouraging our technicians to notify our office staff if any of their customers are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 before working on an appliance to reduce the risk of infection from customer to technician and, subsequently, to other customers in the San Antonio area. We ask for your understanding if we reschedule a call for our technicians safety. We assure you we will be happy to return as soon as possible once it is safe.
- Due to the virus having an incubation period of 14 days where one can be showing no symptoms, but still spread the virus unknowingly, we are asking our technicians, office staff, and customers to be aware of their surroundings and minimize the risk of infection as much as we possibly can. There is little we can do without seeing symptoms, but with this, we are asking our customers and technicians to keep us informed and reschedule their call if they are exhibiting symptoms. Again, we will be happy to reschedule our customers as soon as possible once it is safe.
We are following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as monitoring recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), the City of San Antonio, and Whirlpool Corporation, to help keep our communities safe and informed.